This blueberry banana chia pudding is an easy way to jazz up breakfast or midday snack! It's fruity, colorful, and a little sweet, with a delicious smooth and creamy texture that your kid will love!
Makes approximately three 4-ounce (½ cup) servings
1 cup Else prepared with 1 cup water + 4 scoops Else
3 tbsp chia seeds
1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
1 ripe banana, peeled
1/2 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
1-2 tbsp water
- Combine prepared Else, chia seeds, vanilla extract, and banana in a blender or food processor fitted with blade attachment. Blend until chia seeds are well processed and the mixture is creamy, about 1-2 minutes.
- Divide chia pudding mixture between two or three small storage containers, leaving room for the blueberry puree.
- Rinse blender or food processor bowl, then add blueberries with 1-2 tablespoons of water and puree until smooth.
- Top each pudding container with an equal amount of the blueberry puree.
- Refrigerate pudding cups until the blueberry layer has thickened, about 2 hours. Enjoy within 1-2 days.
Per 4-ounce serving:
Fat: 8 grams
Saturated Fat: Less than 1 gram
Sodium: 20 milligrams
Carbohydrate: 25 grams
Fiber: 7 grams
Total Sugar: 8 grams
Added Sugar: Less than 1 gram
Protein: 5 grams
Leave a comment