Rewards & Loyalty Program
Following are the rules of the Rewards & Loyalty Program (respectively, the "Rules" and the "Program") offered by Else Nutrition USA Inc. (the “Company”, “we”, “our”). Any Participation in the Program is subject to the Else terms and conditions of use and sale available at: https://elsenutrition.com/pages/terms-of-service (the "Terms"). All capitalized terms used herein, not otherwise defined, shall have the meaning set forth in the Terms.
- Eligibility: The Program is open to both customers who have a subscription with Else ("Subscribers") and customers who do not have a subscription with Else ("Non-Subscribers"). Subscribers making a subscription purchase will earn 2 points for every $1 spent on a subscription purchases of Products, and 1 point per $1 spent a non-subscription purchases, and Non-Subscribers will earn 1 point for every $1 spent on purchases of Products.
- Earning Points: In addition to purchases of Products, you can earn extra points through various activities, which Else can remove, replace and/or add to from time to time:
- By creating an account will earn you 50 points.
- Liking Else on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/elsenutrition/ or Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/elsenutrition/ will earn you 5 points (each).
- Reading the monthly featured content will earn you 10 points each month that you participate.
- During the anniversary month of joining this Program, you will be eligible to receive a special coupon as a token of appreciation, that can be used for one purchase during the anniversary month of having joined Else rewards. The coupon value will be in the sum of 10% of the total purchases made by You during the specific anniversary month. The coupon will be issued at the beginning of the anniversary month and will be delivered through a method determined by Else (e.g., email, account notification). The coupon can be applied towards one future purchase during the anniversary month, it cannot be applied to any future purchases, and it is subject to any additional terms and conditions specified by Else. The anniversary month coupon is non-transferable, cannot be combined with other offers, and has no cash value.
- If You choose to share your children’s birth dates, you will receive a coupon for 20% off one purchase You make during your children’s birthday month. This coupon is limited to one use.
- Redeeming Points. You may begin redeeming points once you accumulate at least 100 points. You may choose to redeem points for a monetary value deduction from the total purchase amount. you can request to use a combination of points and monetary value towards your purchase. For example, if you have 100 points and wish to take $5 off your overall purchase, you can request to redeem 100 points for a $5 discount. The redeemed points and monetary value cannot exceed the total purchase amount.
- Opting into the Program: You must actively opt into the Program; You will not be automatically enrolled into the Program when making a purchase. If You have an existing account with Smile, you may choose to create an account on our website and contact us at: email@example.com to have the equivalent points moved over for use on Yotpo. Participants with integrated Smile accounts will be subject to the Program's Rules, including point earning and redemption policies, as outlined in these Rules.
- Applicability of Points: a. Points earned for the Program can be redeemed for Products only, and cannot be applied to taxes shipping, handling and/or any other charges.
- Cash Redemption: Points earned through the Program cannot be redeemed for cash; Points can only be used for Product redemptions according to the Program's Rules.
- Point Accumulation: Points will begin accruing from the time you sign up for the Program and make your first purchase. Points will not be awarded for past purchases unless manually added by program administrators at their discretion.
- Expiration of points: Points accumulated in the program will expire after a period of 6 months of Inactivity from the date of the participant's last purchase. "Inactivity" is defined as the absence of any qualifying purchase or point-earning activity within the designated 6-month period. Once points have expired, they cannot be reinstated or used for redemption. Regular participation, such as making purchases or engaging in point-earning activities, will extend the validity of accumulated points. Else reserves the right to modify the points expiration policy or extend the expiration period at its discretion.
- Refunds. In the event of a refund for a purchase made with monetary value (excluding redeemed points), the refund will be issued in the same form of payment used for the original purchase. For purchases made with redeemed points, refunds will be issued in the form of points credited back to your account. The refunded points can be used for future purchases and are subject to these Rules. Else will not provide cash refunds or reimbursements for purchases made with redeemed points. The refund amount for purchases made with a combination of points and monetary value will be allocated proportionally between points and monetary value based on the original purchase amount. Else reserves the right to modify the refund and reimbursement policy at its discretion.
Please note that these Rules are subject to change and Else's Program administrators hold the right to modify or terminate the Program at our discretion.