Accessibility Statement for Else Nutrition
This is an accessibility statement from Else Nutrition.
Measures to support accessibility
Else Nutrition takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Else Nutrition:
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Else Nutrition is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Else Nutrition. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Else Nutrition:
- Phone: 1-888-879-3573
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Accessibility of Else Nutrition relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of Else Nutrition , there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for Else Nutrition:
- Buttons in Header and Footer: Color contrast is insufficient because the contrast was not tested when the site was originally built.
- Cookies Bar: Color contrast is insufficient because the contrast was not tested when the site was originally built.
- Manage Cookies Modal: Form control label is missing text because the third party app markup is out of our control.
- HTML Structure on Blog Pages - Avoid gif images longer than 5 seconds that cant be stopped. Note: Certain flags are noted in Powermapper tool that identify issues in the source code (such as tags not allowed as children in their context, and a tag violating nest rules). These issues do not appear to exist when viewing the page or using a screenreader. This was verified in the element inspector. If needed the HTML can be modified in the blog post.
- Home-Img tag missing alt text - Potential limitation: Image is not displayed on the page and therefore should be a non-issue.
Else Nutrition assessed the accessibility of Else Nutrition by the following approaches:
- External evaluation
This statement was created on 3 August 2022 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.