Last Revised: July 25, 2021
Else Nutrition Holdings Inc. (“Else”, “we”, “our” or “us”) welcomes you (the “User(s)”, or “you”) to our Site. We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. We aim to be as open and transparent as possible around the information we collect when you visit and use our Site, including through the use of “Cookies” and other similar tracking technologies (as defined below).
- What are cookies?
- How long will Cookies stay on my device?
- First and third party Cookies
First-party Cookies are Cookies that belong to us and that we place on your device. Third-party Cookies are Cookies that another party, which provides us a service, places on your device through your use of our Site. For example, to administer our Site and for research purposes, we have contracted third-party service providers to track and analyze statistical usage and volume information from our Users and in order to advertise our products and services to you elsewhere on the Internet.
- Do we track whether users open our emails?
Our emails may contain a single “web beacon pixel” which enables us to verify whether our emails (and any links or advertisements within the email) are opened. We may use this information to determine whether our emails are of interest to Users, to approach Users who do not open our emails and verify whether they wish to continue receiving them and to inform our advertisers in aggregate of the audience size for their advertisements. Please note that such “web beacon pixel” will be deleted once you delete the email from your email account. If you do not wish the “web beacon pixel” to be downloaded to your device at all, please set your email account settings to receive emails from us in plain text rather than HTML.
- What sort of Cookies do our Site use?
Generally, our Cookies perform the following functions:
- Essential Cookies – those Cookies are essential to navigate around the Site and use its features. For example, they allow us to remember your Cookie preferences and to verify if something is not working properly, so we can fix it quickly.
- Analytical and Performance Cookies – those Cookies are used to analyze how our Users use our Site and to monitor the Site’s ’s performance. For example, we might use performance Cookies to keep track of which pages are frequently visited and from what locations our Users come from. We might also use these Cookies to highlight Site services that we think will be of interest to you based on your usage of the Site. We generally use third party Cookies to perform these services, for example, Google Analytics.
- Functionality Cookies – those Cookies allow us to operate the Site in accordance with your preferences when browsing or using the Site. For example, such Cookies recall your customization preferences, such as your preferred text size, fonts, languages and other parts of the Site that are alterable.
- Targeting Cookies – those Cookies collect information about your activities on our Site, thus enabling us to advertise our products and services, directly to you, on third party platforms (such as Facebook), including across browsers and devices. For more information on the development of user-profiles and the use of targeting/advertising Cookies, please see //www.aboutads.info/choices/.
Below are certain specific Cookies you can find on our Site:
Third party Tracking Technology
Third party Social Networking Cookies
Targeting and Tracking Cookies.
- Can a User block Cookies?
Most devices and browsers will allow you to erase Cookies from your device’s hard drive, block acceptance of Cookies, or receive a warning before a cookie is stored. However, if you block or erase Cookies, your experience of the Site may be limited. Please note that unless you block the acceptance of Cookies, the Site will utilize Cookies upon your use of the Site (all unless it is required by applicable law to provide a separate consent to use such Cookies, and in which case we will use such Cookies only after we receive your separate consent to such use and subject to your right to withdraw such consent at any time). If you want to remove previously stored Cookies, you can manually delete the Cookies at any time. However, this will not prevent the Site from placing further Cookies on your device unless and until you adjust your settings as described above.
Below are links to instructions regarding the blocking of Cookies on commonly used web-browsers:
- Opting out of performance Cookies
It is possible to opt-out of having your browsing activity within the Site recorded by performance Cookies. Please note that we use Google Analytics as our service provider in order to track Users’ activities on the Site, including by use such service’s persistent Cookies. Google provides a browser-add on which allows users to opt-out of Google Analytics across all websites, which can be downloaded here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- Opting out of target advertising Cookies
You can opt out of receiving interest-based advertising on your devices from some companies, including us and our service providers, by visiting the following sites: //www.aboutads.info/choices/, //www.networkadvertising.org/choices/, //choices.ghosteryenterprise.com/global-opt-out.html, and //preferences-mgr.truste.com/. If you wish to opt out of receiving interest-based advertising on your mobile device, please see the advertising preferences information on support.apple.com for iOS devices or support.google.com for Android devices. If you are accessing our Site from Europe, please see www.youronlinechoices.com. If you are accessing our Site from Canada, please see youradchoices.ca.
- Have any Questions?