Because we all need more make ahead breakfast and snack options right?! This baked oatmeal is moist, packed with goodness and incredibly delicious!
I’ve added @elsenutrition complete toddler nutrition to this baked oatmeal to pack in some extra nutrition 💪🏼 which is especially great for those picky little babes! #AD
@elsenutrition is completely plant based, organic and made from 3 main whole food ingredients, tapioca, buckwheat and almonds. It is certified clean label and completely free of dairy, soy, corn syrup and gluten. It’s truly something else! 🙌🏼
You can use the code “Shikha20” for 20% off your order.
What do you need?
2 medium ripe bananas, mashed
1/4 cup peanut butter
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup milk of choice
1 1/2 cups rolled oats
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1 tsp baking powder
4 scoops Else
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees Celsius and line/grease an 8×8-inch baking dish.
- Mash the bananas until smooth and then combine with the peanut butter and vanilla. Stir to combine.
- Add the maple syrup and milk, stirring well.
- Next add the rolled oats, cinnamon, baking powder and 4 scoops of @elsenutrition and stir until well combined.
- Pour the oatmeal batter into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake for 35 minutes until golden on the top. Allow the baked oatmeal to cool before slicing and serving.
- This can be stored in the fridge in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
- You can reheat it by warming in the microwave.