3/4 cup almond butter
1/3 cup honey
1 cup gluten free rolled oats
3 scoops @elsenutrition complete nutrition for kids in Vanilla
1/2 cup flaked almonds, crushed
1/4 cup raisins
Instructions1. Line an 8x8inch square baking tin or dish with parchment paper.
2. Combine the almond butter and honey in large bowl.
3. Add the oats, @elsenutrition, almonds and raisins and stir until well combined. You may want to use your hands to bring it together.
4. Using your hands, firmly press the mixture into the prepared tray.
5. Pop into the freezer for 30 mins.
6. Remove from the freezer and side into bars.
7. These can be stored in the fridge in an airtight container for 5 days or frozen for up to 3 months.