Makes 1 10-inch loaf
1 ½ cups almond flour
¼ cup coconut flour
¼ cup cocoa powder
4 scoops Dreamy Chocolate Else
1 tsp baking soda
¼ tsp salt
2 eggs, beaten
½ cup maple syrup
1 tsp vanilla extract
½ cup natural peanut butter
2 tbsp milk of choice (I used almond milk)
1 medium zucchini, grated (about 2 cups grated)
½ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
Additional chocolate chips, for topping
- Preheat oven to 350℉. Line a 10-inch loaf pan with parchment paper and lightly mist with cooking spray.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together the almond flour, coconut flour, cocoa powder, chocolate Else, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together eggs, maple syrup, vanilla extract, peanut butter, milk, and grated zucchini.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet. Stir until just combined, then fold in the ½ cup of chocolate chips.
- Transfer batter to the loaf pan and top with a few extra chocolate chips, if desired. Bake for 55-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Let cool in the pan for 15 minutes, then remove and cool completely before slicing.
Note: Use dairy-free chocolate chips if needed.
For 1 1-inch thick slice
Fat: 13 grams
Saturated Fat: 4 grams
Sodium: 140 milligrams
Carbohydrate: 41 grams
Fiber: 4.5 grams
Sugar: 28 grams
Protein: 8 grams
Leave a comment