What a fun picture... but we're not sure what to caption this?? We need your help!
Tell us your best caption for a chance to WIN a $100 Amazon Gift Card!
How to enter:
1. Write your favorite caption for this photo in the Instagram comments section
2. Follow @elsenutrition on Instagram
Deadline to enter is June 5th at 23:59 EST. We will choose our top 3 BEST captions on June 6th, but it’s up to you to vote for the WINNER! Voting will start June 6th and will last 48 hours!
Terms and Conditions Apply. For more details regarding the terms and conditions, read below!
Else Terms and Conditions for Social Media Caption Contest
These terms and conditions ("Terms") govern the participation in the social media Caption Contest ("Contest") operated by Else Nutrition USA Inc. ("Else"). By participating in the Contest, you ("Participant") agree to abide by these Terms.
1. Eligibility: The Contest is open to individuals who are 18 years of age or older. Participants must be residents of the United States to be eligible to win. No purchase is necessary to enter or win the Contest.
2. Contest Dates: Each part of the Contest will take place on the dates set out in these Terms. Entries submitted before the start date or after the end date of each part will not be considered. The winner will be announced on June 9th, and the prize will be awarded thereafter. Else reserves the right to modify the contest dates or terminate the Contest at any time for any reason.
3. Contest Entry: a. Else will upload a photo on its social media accounts on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/elsenutrition/. Participants can enter the Contest by writing a caption for the photo in the comments section of the post between May 31st at 11:00 EST to June 5th at 23:59 EST (the "Entry Dates"). By adding a caption in the comments during the Entry Dates, Participants are automatically entered into the Contest. Any captions that are deemed vulgar or offensive will be deleted at Else's discretion.
4. Selection of Top Captions: Else will choose the top three captions from the entries received. The selection of the top captions will be made at the Else's sole discretion.
5. Creation of Posts: Following the selection of top three captions, Else's art director will create three posts, each featuring one of the top three captions selected by the Else. These posts will be shared on Else's social media accounts on Instagram.
6. Voting: Participants and followers of Else's social media accounts are encouraged to 'like' the post featuring their favorite caption, between June 6th at 10:00 EST to June 8th at 10:00 EST (the "Voting Dates"). The post with the most likes at the end of the Voting Dates will be declared the winner.
7. Winner Notification: Else will contact the winner through a direct message on Instagram. The winner must respond to Else's message and provide the requested information (Name and Email address) within three business days. If the winner fails to respond within the specified time, the Else will move to the photo with the next highest number of likes.
8. Prize: The winning prize will be determined by the Else and communicated to the winner. The prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
10. Disqualification and Changes: Else reserves the right to disqualify any Participant who violates these Terms or engages in any fraudulent or inappropriate behavior. Else reserves the right to modify, suspend, or cancel the Contest at any time for any reason.
11. Intellectual Property Rights: By submitting a caption for the Contest, Participants grant the Else a non-exclusive, irrevocable, worldwide, transferable, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, and display the caption in any media for promotional purposes related to the Contest.
12. Limitation of Liability: Else and its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, and agents shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the Contest, including without limitation, lost profits, lost data, or loss of goodwill. Participants agree to release and hold the Else and its affiliates harmless from any claims, demands, or damages arising out of or in connection with their participation in the Contest.
13. Applicable Law and Dispute Resolution: The Terms, and any dispute, claim or controversy regarding the Contest (a “Dispute”), shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York without regard to its conflict of laws provisions. Any Dispute shall be adjudicated under the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the state courts located in New Your County in the State of New York, and the federal district court for the Southern District of New York..
By participating in the Contest, Participants acknowledge that they have read, understood, and agreed to these Terms.