1.27 OZ - Powder form
*Samples available for U.S. and Canadian first-time customers only. Limit of (2) 2-packs per household. Anticipate shipping delays due to Covid-19. We appreciate your patience.
Introducing the first clean label, plant-based alternative for complete nutrition beyond the first year.
Made with real, whole foods, it meets the highest standard for nutrition and your standard for a clean label.
- Endorsed by leading pediatricians and nutritionists
- Ingredients, vitamins & minerals to support your child’s growth and development
- 92% whole plant ingredients
- Organic & non-GMO
- Made by the cleanest process possible
- Globally patented
Also ideal for plant-based lifestyles and for those avoiding dairy or soy:
Else Toddler offers complete nutrition for 12+ months, providing a real alternative for toddlers with lactose intolerance, sensitivities and other dietary restrictions, a plant-based lifestyle or a preference for avoiding dairy or soy.
It’s more than nutrition. It’s truly something else.
Great Ways to Use Else
A nutritionally-dense alternative to cow’s milk / dairy-based formula.
Intended for a baby 12 months and older, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
When dairy or soy is not an appropriate or desired product for your toddler, we offer you something ELSE!
Else Plant-Based Complete Nutrition is a complete nutrition beverage for:
1. Those desiring a sustainable, plant-based, dairy-free, soy-free option
2. Picky Eaters: A great way to supplement needed nutrients like calories, fats, protein, calcium, Vitamin D, iron, and Vitamin B12.
3. Toddlers with dairy or soy intolerances or sensitivities
4. A nutritionally-dense alternative to cow’s milk
5. An organic, Non-Gmo beverage made with real, clean ingredients; free of fillers, highly-processed ingredients, preservatives & additives
6. A great source of protein, fiber and healthy fats
7. A great supplement to a toddler's diet that may fall short of key nutrients needed for growth
8. Those who want a formula alternative that is low in sugar, gluten-free, corn syrup-free, and that is delicious
9. Vegan, Plant-based or Vegetarian families looking to supplement needed calories, fat, protein, calcium, vitamin D, iron and B12
10. Replacing infant formula after your toddler’s first birthday
11. Supplementing or replacing breast milk after your toddler’s first birthday
12. Adding to breast milk or infant formula as your child weans and gets used to a new drink
13. A nutritionally-dense ingredient to create fun, tasty and healthy recipes such as smoothies, cereal, oatmeal, puddings or even baked goods. You can even substitute cow’s milk with Else in pancakes or muffins!
Organic Almond Butter, Organic Buckwheat Flour, Organic Tapioca Maltodextrin. Less than 2%: Calcium Carbonate, Sodium Citrate Dihydrate, Potassium Chloride, Monopotassium Phosphate, Tricalcium Phosphate, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3, Vitamin E Acetate, Phylloquinone (K1), Thiamine Mononitrate (B1), Riboflavin (B2), Niacinamide, Pantothenic Acid, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (B6), Biotin, Folic Acid, Cyanocobalamin (B12), Sodium Ascorbate (C), Ferric Pyrophosphate, Zinc Sulfate, Organic Cane Sugar, Choline Bitartrate, Inositol, Sodium Selenate, Potassium Iodine.