It’s time for
complete nutrition protein shake for kids
- A protein powder for kids made with -
almonds • buckwheat • tapioca
5g Protein | 50% Less Sugar
plus 20 essential nutrients
Parents, read this.
Let’s make a deal: No more compromises, ok? Instead, let’s give our kiddos clean, plant-based nutrition that tastes like a treat. Packed with the protein, carbs, healthy fats and XX essential nutrients kids need, else offers good, clean fuel for growing. Serve our protein powder as a cold and creamy drink, toss it in a smoothie or add it to their favorite recipe.
Between allergies, sensitivities, picky eating phases, and protein deficiency in your child’s diet, you and your little human deserve a real choice, a clean-ingredient formula that’s nutrient and vitamin dense to help fill in those nutritional gaps - without compromise.
This is an excellent substitute for dairy milk and is free from whey protein and soy protein. Available in two delicious flavors, our organic protein powder for kids is mom and kid-approved!
Kids, read this.
Before you ask – we did plenty of taste tests. With all the bad-tasting and bad-for-you drinks out there, we wanted to be sure this one was off-the-charts good. Yet, somehow, we still packed this yummy treat with all the good stuff your parents keep talking about – protein and healthy fats and vitamins and minerals – and none of the fake stuff like artificial flavor or artificial sweeteners. Which means... they will probably let you have more of this nutritional shake! (Maybe not right this second, but soon.)
Great Ways to Use Else
A nutritionally-dense alternative to cow’s milk / dairy-based formula.
Intended for a baby 12 months and older, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
When dairy or soy is not an appropriate or desired product for your toddler, we offer you something ELSE!
Else Plant-Based Complete Nutrition is a complete nutrition beverage for:
1. Those desiring a sustainable, plant-based, dairy-free, soy-free option
2. Picky Eaters: A great way to supplement needed nutrients like calories, fats, protein, calcium, Vitamin D, iron, and Vitamin B12.
3. Toddlers with dairy or soy intolerances or sensitivities
4. A nutritionally-dense alternative to cow’s milk
5. An organic, Non-Gmo beverage made with real, clean ingredients; free of fillers, highly-processed ingredients, preservatives & additives
6. A great source of protein, fiber and healthy fats
7. A great supplement to a toddler's diet that may fall short of key nutrients needed for growth
8. Those who want a formula alternative that is low in sugar, gluten-free, corn syrup-free, and that is delicious
9. Vegan, Plant-based or Vegetarian families looking to supplement needed calories, fat, protein, calcium, vitamin D, iron and B12
10. Replacing infant formula after your toddler’s first birthday
11. Supplementing or replacing breast milk after your toddler’s first birthday
12. Adding to breast milk or infant formula as your child weans and gets used to a new drink
13. A nutritionally-dense ingredient to create fun, tasty and healthy recipes such as smoothies, cereal, oatmeal, puddings or even baked goods. You can even substitute cow’s milk with Else in pancakes or muffins!
Organic Almond Butter, Organic Buckwheat Flour, Organic Tapioca Maltodextrin. Less than 2%: Calcium Carbonate, Sodium Citrate Dihydrate, Potassium Chloride, Monopotassium Phosphate, Tricalcium Phosphate, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3, Vitamin E Acetate, Phylloquinone (K1), Thiamine Mononitrate (B1), Riboflavin (B2), Niacinamide, Pantothenic Acid, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (B6), Biotin, Folic Acid, Cyanocobalamin (B12), Sodium Ascorbate (C), Ferric Pyrophosphate, Zinc Sulfate, Organic Cane Sugar, Choline Bitartrate, Inositol, Sodium Selenate, Potassium Iodine.