The Only Real Alternative to Dairy-Based Baby Nutrition
Unlike Anything Else. Ever: Introducing the First Clean Label, Plant-based Nutrition drink for Complete Nutrition beyond the first year.
Struggling with a picky eater or weaning? Or are you simply looking for a healthier formula / plant-based milk alternative for your little one, to have a great start in life?
Else offers you a real, plant-based milk alternative that gives you a real choice besides dairy. Made with real, whole foods and minimal processing, it's certified organic, clean label, and delicious.
Get the peace of mind from knowing that you're giving your child the purest, cleanest, complete nutrition nature intended, to promote healthy growth & development during this key time.
Benefits: Better for Child & Planet
- Real, plant-based alternative to cow's milk/dairy-based formula/plant-based milks
- Specifically made for complete nutrition for toddlers
- Healthy & delicious nutrition, you and your child will feel good about
- Great source of protein, calcium, and iron (with less sugar than other formulas/cow's milk/plant-based milks)
- Whole foods & loaded with vitamins/minerals, promoting growth & development
- No nasty chemicals
- Endorsed by leading Pediatric experts and nutritionists
- Great also for weaning, supplementing picky eating
Complete Natural Nutrition. No Compromises.
Made with real, whole-food ingredients.
Else meets the highest standard for nutrition and a clean label. A nutritionally dense, plant-based alternative to cow’s milk/dairy-based formula/plant-based milks.
- Whole ingredients, plus 20 vitamins & minerals to support growth & development during this key time
- Nutrient composition based on the nutritional gold standard - breast milk
- Complete balanced nutrition for optimal growth
- 92% made from just 3 whole plant ingredients (almonds, buckwheat & tapioca)
- Sustainably made by the cleanest process (all-natural production), leaving in more of the nutrients from whole foods for optimal nourishment.
22 OZ Powder form
Also ideal for plant-based lifestyles and for those avoiding dairy or soy.
Else provides complete nutrition for 12+ months, providing a real alternative for picky eaters, those with lactose intolerance, sensitivities & other dietary restrictions, a plant-based lifestyle, or simply a preference for avoiding dairy or soy.
Intended for 12 months or older, or when directed by a health care professional.
Also, an easy way to wean off infant formula, or to supplement/replace infant formula or breast milk after your child's first birthday.
It’s more than nutrition. It’s truly something else.
*Orders placed before 12 p.m. EST will be shipped the same day, orders placed after 12 p.m. EST will be shipped the next business day. We will use whichever carrier is determined to be the fastest to arrive, however, there may be delays due to Covid-19. Thanks for your patience.
Great Ways to Use Else
A nutritionally-dense alternative to cow’s milk / dairy-based formula.
Intended for a baby 12 months and older, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
When dairy or soy is not an appropriate or desired product for your toddler, we offer you something ELSE!
Else Plant-Based Complete Nutrition is a complete nutrition beverage for:
1. Those desiring a sustainable, plant-based, dairy-free, soy-free option
2. Picky Eaters: A great way to supplement needed nutrients like calories, fats, protein, calcium, Vitamin D, iron, and Vitamin B12.
3. Toddlers with dairy or soy intolerances or sensitivities
4. A nutritionally-dense alternative to cow’s milk
5. An organic, Non-Gmo beverage made with real, clean ingredients; free of fillers, highly-processed ingredients, preservatives & additives
6. A great source of protein, fiber and healthy fats
7. A great supplement to a toddler's diet that may fall short of key nutrients needed for growth
8. Those who want a formula alternative that is low in sugar, gluten-free, corn syrup-free, and that is delicious
9. Vegan, Plant-based or Vegetarian families looking to supplement needed calories, fat, protein, calcium, vitamin D, iron and B12
10. Replacing infant formula after your toddler’s first birthday
11. Supplementing or replacing breast milk after your toddler’s first birthday
12. Adding to breast milk or infant formula as your child weans and gets used to a new drink
13. A nutritionally-dense ingredient to create fun, tasty and healthy recipes such as smoothies, cereal, oatmeal, puddings or even baked goods. You can even substitute cow’s milk with Else in pancakes or muffins!
Organic Almond Butter, Organic Buckwheat Flour, Organic Tapioca Maltodextrin. Less than 2%: Calcium Carbonate, Sodium Citrate Dihydrate, Potassium Chloride, Monopotassium Phosphate, Tricalcium Phosphate, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3, Vitamin E Acetate, Phylloquinone (K1), Thiamine Mononitrate (B1), Riboflavin (B2), Niacinamide, Pantothenic Acid, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (B6), Biotin, Folic Acid, Cyanocobalamin (B12), Sodium Ascorbate (C), Ferric Pyrophosphate, Zinc Sulfate, Organic Cane Sugar, Choline Bitartrate, Inositol, Sodium Selenate, Potassium Iodine.