Política de envío
- At this time, we only ship products to addresses contiguous to the United States.
- We accept orders shipped to AFO’s, DPO’s and FPO’s.
- We do not accept orders shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- We may refuse to ship to certain addresses which have previously elicited a “return to sender”/”undeliverable”/”moved address” or any other problematic delivery response.
- Shipping times may vary according to shipping destination. We will endeavor to deliver the products to you within the times presented to you during your order. Delivery to rural and remote locations may require additional time.
- We do not guarantee that the shipping will not be affected by reasons or issues that we cannot anticipate, or which are not in our control.
- We will send you an update and a tracking number when your order has shipped.
- Based on our warehouse location and your shipping address, we determine the most efficient shipping carrier for your order. The carriers that may be used include: United Parcel Service (UPS), DHL Global Mail and DHL Express, and FedEx.
- If you’re shopping for several people at once and want to ship to several addresses, you must place a separate order for each address. A single order cannot be shipped to multiple addresses. Applicable shipping fees apply to each order placed.
- We do offer free standard ground shipping for all orders over $60. To meet the $60 minimum, your cart total must be $60 after discounts. For carts totaling less that $60, there is a $10 shipping fee.
- Sales tax is charged for sales to addresses located in the following states: Georgia, Illinois, Maryland, Michigan, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio and Virginia.
- Purchases made via the 'Buy with prime' option shall be subject to Amazon's polices and terms and conditions. See the link here for more information.
For any questions, inquiries or customer service requests, please contact us by email email@example.com.
Last Updated: July 18, 2023